- Free Delivery
- Transparent, White, Black Plastics
- Manufacturing from 7 Business Days
SLA 3D Printing Capacities
Stereolithography (SLA) is a powerful 3D printing technology that produces extremely accurate and high resolution parts that are capable of being used directly in end-use, low-volume production, or for rapid prototyping. It offers higher resolution printing than many other 3D printing technologies, allowing customers to print parts with fine details and surface finishes.
Advantages of SLA With IFIA RIT
We can quickly produce both prototypes and large batches thanks to the largest manufacturing network in the world.
You will get your 3D printed parts fast delivered in as fast as 7 days.
We have strong QA procedures, controlled by an in-house team of QA engineers, which allows us to deliver high quality parts.
Engineering Check & Status Updates
All designs are checked by engineers before they’re sent for 3D printing. After confirming your order, you will receive status updates on your production.
SLA 3D Printing Materials
- Industrial Black, ABS-Like
- Industrial Grey, ABS-like
- Industrial Heat resistant, PC-like
- Industrial Transparent, ABS-like
- Industrial White, ABS-like
- Silica Glass
- Standard Black, ABS-like
- Standard Durable, PP-like / Pliable
- Standard ESD, ABS-like
- Standard Heat resistant, PC-like
- Standard Transparent, ABS-like
- Standard White, AB-like
- Standard Flexible 80A, Silicone-like
- True Silicone
SLA 3D Printing Finishing Options
The support material is removed and the parts are cleaned.
Additional processing and finishes on request. any colour, just add this as a custom finishing option in the Instant Quoting Engine